What I learned in Real Estate this week...........
Everytime I write one of these posts I look through my phones pictures & calendar. I find a plethora of real estate related information, notable dates and FUNNY stuff!
SO, without further adieu, I bring you the last several days in the lovely world of REAL ESTATE!:
- Some days I find myself without my camera. My iphone takes pretty good pictures in a pinch!
- If there is a MAJOR highway closure in your city, find out prior to heading out to show homes. You will save yourself time & frustration.
- The people who send you referrals are your biggest cheerleaders. Don't forget to thank them. Small gestures go a loooooooonnnnnnnng way. A simple thank you note, a gift card, lunch or a happy hour with them is a ton to let them know you mean it when you say "Thank you! You totally rock!"
- Being on facebook does bring you business. TRUST ME.
- Not everyone is going to want to work with you. Not everyone is going to like you. Just do your best.
- Some buyers aren't really buyers. They are just curious about the market and way too scared to pull the trigger when it comes to writing an offer.
- Not all agents get excited over referrals. Heck, some don't even know how to answer their phone.
- The Real Estate tides are changing. I see proof of it everyday. If you were looking to buy at the bottom you better hurry up.
- Take time off. Don't forget. You need to rejuvinate your mind & it's ok to take time off.
And last but not least!
- I love working AR referrals. I already knew this but had it reinforced to me recently. It justifies my blogging time & makes me one happy girl!